Thursday, March 1, 2012

21 weeks

I have to say that weeks 20 to 30 are my favorite. You aren't too big and uncomfortable yet, but I can feel her move a lot. It's a wonderful feeling. I had my 20 week ultrasound this week and Emma was so adorable. She gave us a thumbs up, yawned, and moved all around. She kept her legs crossed the whole time. good thing I did the peek three weeks ago because I would have been super dissapointed. Dr said she still looked like a girl though. Good thing because I have been sewing like crazy, besides she is already Emma to me. I was thinking about her name the other night and realized her name stands for all our names. E for Ethan, M for Martin, M for Michelle, and A for Alexa. She was so meant to be! Here are some ultrasound pics:


Look at that perfect profile. She is going to be gorgeous!!

Maternity clothes: Nope, I am wearing my jeans still some unbuttoned with a hair tie wrapped around the button and some with a bella band.
Cravings: Hot dogs (I know gross, but I get the most natural all beef hot dogs I can get) I can't get enough of them. I eat a hot dog with a salad every day for lunch. Still love Sweet Tomatoes, we have been going there once a week to eat. It's nice becasue Ethan eats for free :)
Weight gain: Ugh! Ten pounds now. I made up for lost time this month I guess. It's alright I am still on the very low end for how far along I am. Healthy though. My dr was very happy to see I am gaining again :)
Looking forward to: My new bed! Yeah! No more matress on the floor. It should be here in the next couple days. Perfect timing because It's getting harder to pull myself up from the floor.

I am not sure if It's jsut pregnancy brain, but I could have sworn I did a post for weeks 16 and 19 and now they aren't in my archives. Hmmmm I may be going crazy. Anyways, here is weeks 19 and 21 pics:













No comments: