Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week 8

I went to the dr on Monday for my first official appointment. She did an ultrasound and determined I am 9 days earlier than we thought. Boooo! I really am ready to be out of the first trimester and now I am 8 weeks and 1 day instead of 9 weeks and 4 days. I just want to eat normal again. Don't get me wrong a diet of oatmeal and peanut butter crackers is super yummy, but I really would love to indulge in something else. I haven't been running at all. So tired! Hopefully I will get some more energy and run again. I really miss it.

Here is my first picture of my little peanut:

 And my weekly pic. No change in appearance yet. I may wait a couple weeks before my next picture. I really don't need a ton of pics of me looking exactly the same in the same tank top :)

No comments: