Monday, December 12, 2011

10 weeks

Yay! Ten weeks! Almost out of the muck of the first trimester. I seriously can't wait to not gag when I go into the meat department at the gorcery store or when I pass a garbage can or just look at something that makes me cringe. I may start running again in the next day or so. I am feeling up to it, I think. We shall see. I can always turn around if I change my mind. The weather is so nice right now. I really want to take advantage. My diet has gotten a little better in the past week. I ate a cheeseburger ( I know so healthy and okay it has been several cheeseburgers in the past two weeks), but I was just excited to be able to stomach it. I still can't stand the look smell or taste of chicken. So weird! Weight loss and no weight gain. Yet. I am sure it's coming soon. ten week pic. Still look the same. Actually look smaller.

1 comment:

Krysta said...

You look so good... as usual! I am glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better. It is always such a huge relief to be done with the first trimester!