Monday, June 4, 2012

Weeks 28-35

Ummm so it's been awhile. Geez! I really wanted to keep up with an every other week post to remember this last pregnancy. Oh well. lets just go with some highlights of the past 7 weeks. I had my 30 weeks scan at 31 weeks and Emma weighed in at almost 4 pounds already. My Dr is predicting she will be around 8 pounds. We shall see how close she is! I feel like I have gotten huge over the past several weeks, so I would say Emma is growing well. The heat doesn't help. I am retaining some major water at this point. I can feel the pressure in my legs and hands. Ugh! I am still walking 4 miles 4 to 5 days a week, lifting weights and doing yoga once a week. The exercise helps a lot to keep the water down. I am getting heartburn from everything at this point. It's super annoying.  I can't wait to eat like a normal person again. I would say the past two weeks have been uncomfortable. I am mostly just getting anxious to finally meet Emma. It feels like I have been pregnant forever! I am full term in two weeks and one day and she is scheduled to be delivered in 4 weeks and two days. I. Can't. Wait! I am pretty much finished with decorating our room and the nursery part of it. I just need to do a couple finishing touches and order a rug for under our bed. My rocking chair came and it was really exciting! I absolutely love every inch of our room now. I need to take pics soon and post.

Wedding rings on/off: Both at this point. I can wear them while I am inside, but can't wear them outside. I swell up two minutes after I am outdoors.

Weight gain: I honestly stopped weighing myself because I was getting really stressed out about it. I know a lot of it is water weight, so I am just not paying attention to it anymore. I look away at the Drs. I plan on just seeing where I am at right before I have her just so I know what I need to lose.

Cravings: Watermelon, peaches, berries, and cereal. I love my cereal! So yummy!

Maternity clothes: Both normal and maternity. I can actually still fit into quite a few things with a bella band on of course. I have a couple maternity bottoms that I love, but all the tops I wear are regular.

Looking forward too: Hearing Emma's sweet cry. Isn't that the best sound in the world?!

Here are some pics from weeks 29-34













No comments: